Friday, January 22, 2016

Neutrogena Crowdkit

Last week, I got a Neutrogena Crowdkit from CrowdTap in the mail, which contains two Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Acne Correct & Cover Moisturizers, and one pack of Makeup Remover wipes. Here's what it looked like:





I really enjoy the make up remover/cleansing wipes. They work very well at clearing all of my make up off without much effort, and they don't irritate my skin.

The moisturizer is great too, because it also acts as a cover up (concealer). It doesn't dry out or irritate my skin as well.

Before sampling these, I had only tried the wipes before.

After sampling, I have concluded that Neutrogena is definitely a preferred brand of mine when it comes to skin care.





If you want to join CrowdTap to get free sample boxes like this, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment