Saturday, January 20, 2018

How to Make Money while Shopping!

I love shopping online.. especially when there are discounts. When I discovered Ebates, it was almost life changing. I was referred to by a friend when I first joined so I immediately received $10.

My money started adding up as I shopped online on various sites, like Expedia, Walmart, eBay, and Maurices. You don't get a huge percent of cash back from most stores, but it adds up especially if you spend more. You can search for your favorite stores in the search bar of Ebates and you will find coupons for the store as well as how much cash back you can receive.

They send you your cash back every 3 months as long as your total is over $5. My first check was for $12. My next one that I will receive next month is for $30 so far. It's not a ton of money, but some is better than none! You can also get a lot of money when you invite friends, and when they make a purchase. I received $5 when I told my boyfriend to sign up, then received $20 when he made his first purchase.

And yes, the checks are legit. I have already received a check and deposited it to my bank account with no trouble.

I also use Ibotta, which is basically the same thing as Ebates, although you can use it when you shop in real life stores as well. I keep it on my phone (it's an App). After you shop, you take a photo of your receipt, and if you have any qualifying items for cash back, you will receive it. I just joined Ibotta a month or two ago so I'm still fairly new and haven't made enough to cash out yet. For Ibotta you need to reach $20 in order to cash out, unlike Ebates' $5.

Which Cash Back tool do you prefer?


If you want to join Ibotta, click here  or use my code: qwxfna when you sign up!

Click here to join Ebates!

No comments:

Post a Comment